| 5 CA ADC § 80014
5 CCR s 80014
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 5, s 80014
CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
TITLE 5. EDUCATION
DIVISION 8. COMMISSION ON TEACHER CREDENTIALING
CHAPTER 1. CREDENTIALS ISSUED UNDER THE TEACHER PREPARATION
LAW OF 1970
ARTICLE 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
This database is current through 01/26/07, Register 2007,
s 80014. Requirements for the Reading Certificate.
(a) The requirements for the Reading Certificate include all
(1) Possession of a valid credential as specified in Education
(2) Completion of three years of successful full-time teaching
experience in any grades preschool through adult, exclusive
student teaching, internship teaching, or teaching while holding
emergency credential or permit.
(3) An approved reading certificate program and recommendation
the certificate by a California institution of higher education
authorized by the Commission or the Committee on Accreditation
recommend for the certificate.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 44225(q) and 44254, Education
Code. Reference: Section 44254, Education Code.
1. New section filed 10-23-97; operative 11-22-97 (Register
97, No. 43).
2. Change without regulatory effect amending section filed
to section 100, title 1, California Code of Regulations (Register
5 CCR s 80014, 5 CA ADC s 80014
5 CA ADC s 80014
END OF DOCUMENT