| 5 CA ADC § 80070.4
5 CCR s 80070.4
Cal. Admin. Code tit. 5, s 80070.4
CALIFORNIA CODE OF REGULATIONS
TITLE 5. EDUCATION
DIVISION 8. COMMISSION ON TEACHER CREDENTIALING
CHAPTER 1. CREDENTIALS ISSUED UNDER THE TEACHER PREPARATION
LAW OF 1970
ARTICLE 2. CREDENTIAL TYPES, AUTHORIZATIONS, AND REQUIREMENTS
This database is current through 01/26/07, Register 2007,
s 80070.4. The Clear Resource Specialist Certificate of Competence
Issued on the Recommendation of an Institution of Higher Education
with a Commission-Approved Resource Specialist Certificate
(1) Possession of a valid Special Education Credential as
in Section 80070.1(b).
(2) Verification of three or more years of teaching experience,
including both regular and special education teaching experience,
defined in Section 80070.1(c).
Experience shall be verified by the appropriate administrative
official of the district, special education services region,
county office in which the experience took place.
(3) Completion of a Commission-Approved Resource Specialist
Certificate of Competence program as specified in Section
(4) Submission of a completed application form, including
recommendation by the institution; verification of experience;
the fee as specified in Section 80487.
(b) Authorization. The Clear Resource Specialist Certificate
authorizes the service specified in Section 80070.2(b).
(c) Term. A Clear Resource Specialist Certificate of Competence
service only if a valid Special Education Credential, other
Emergency Credential, is held concurrently.
Note: Authority cited: Section 44225, Education Code. Reference:
Sections 56362, 56362.5, Education Code.
1. New section filed 8-7-80 as an emergency; designated effective
(Register 80, No. 32). A Certificate of Compliance must be
OAL within 120 days or emergency language will be repealed
2. Repealed by operation of Section 11346.1, Government Code
3. New section filed 6-3-81; effective thirtieth day thereafter
5 CCR s 80070.4, 5 CA ADC s 80070.4
5 CA ADC s 80070.4
END OF DOCUMENT